Alfalfa Meal (2-1-2)
Out of stock
Great for roses and vegetable gardens! Dr. Earth Alfalfa Meal meets the highest standard of fertility needs for ALL flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Roses prefer it because it contains magnesium, which intensifies flower color and improves bud production. Vegetable gardens love it because alfalfa contains triacontanol, a natural growth stimulant that boosts plant growth and delivers maximum yields.
Dr. Earth is infused with seven strains of Pro-Biotic beneficial soil microbes, which bring life to garden soils significantly elevating their productivity. Give it a try… you’ll see PRIZE WINNING results!
• A great source of organic plant nutrition
• Slow release — feeds plants and soils over a period of time!
• Contains Dr. Earth Superactive soil and seed inoculant
• Promotes healthy growth in ALL types of plants
• Contains a naturally occurring plant growth stimulant called triacontanol
• Chock-full of trace elements and magnesium
Available size: 3 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For new plantings, add one cup per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or 3 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
For established plants, side dress with one cup for every 10 square feet, or work 2 cups for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
When potting plants, add 1/2 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of soil. Mix thoroughly for maximum results.