What’s Wrong With My Houseplant?
Out of stock
Keep your little darlings happy and healthy! What’s Wrong With My Houseplant? provides 100% organic solutions for saving your indoor plants. This helpful guide tells you exactly how much water, light and fertilizer more than 148 indoor plants need to thrive. Plus, you’ll learn how to identify common problems, like yellowing and creepy crawlies, and choose organic remedies that are safe to use. Paperback, 292 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Easy-to-navigate format with detailed plant profiles
• Full-color photographs throughout
• Visual keys for the most common problems
• Proven solutions for healthy plants
• An indispensable guide for do-it-yourselfers
Award-winning authors, David Deardorff and Kathryn Wadsworth live in Port Townsend, Washington and have written several books together. They have appeared on numerous radio shows throughout the United States and offer workshops on a wide variety of topics, from ecology to gardening.