Blood Meal (13-0-0)
Dr. Earth Blood Meal is a strong source of organic nitrogen — promotes healthy growth in ALL types of plants. Also, contains seven strains of Pro-Biotic beneficial soil microbes, which bring life to garden soils significantly elevating their productivity.
• A great source of organic nitrogen
• Slow release — feeds plants and soils over a period of time!
• Contains Dr. Earth Superactive soil and seed inoculant
• Promotes growth in ALL types of plants
• Can be used as a fertilizer tea to feed plants
• Helps to repel deer too!
Available size: 2 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For new plantings, add one cup per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
For established plants, side dress with one cup for every 10 square feet of growing area, or work one cup for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
When potting plants, add 1/2 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of soil. Mix thoroughly for maximum results.