Four Season Harvest
A complete classic for short-season North American gardens. Four Season Harvest is the complete guide to understanding, growing and harvesting crops all year long, even in the northern-most latitudes. Using simple cold frames and hoop houses plus cold-weather varieties, author Eliot Coleman shares his hard-won techniques for stretching the growing and harvesting season. Get ready to expand your garden’s potential! Revised and expanded paperback edition, 234 pages.
Here’s what you’ll find:
• Choosing the right crops for the right season
• How unheated structures still provide ample protection
• Diagrams and advice for building covered gardens
• Charts for optimal planting and harvest times
• Storing the harvest
• The forgotten history of cold-tolerant crops
Grow without limitations — Coleman will have you feasting on fresh veggies all winter long!