Core Aerator (D-6C)
The Yard Butler Manual Lawn Core Aerator reduces compaction and thatch to let air, water and fertilizer down to the root zone. Healthy roots are essential for healthy turf. As an added benefit, the removed plugs deposit valuable microorganisms on the lawn surface.
• Removes two 1/2″ plugs, 3-1/2″ long
• Reduces soil compaction, water runoff and puddling
• Lets air, water and fertilizer down to the roots
• Breaks down thatch
• Promotes root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress
• Extra durable, all steel construction
• Guaranteed Forever!
Size: 37″ x 10″ wide
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
STEP 1: Water thoroughly and allow to soak in.
STEP 2: Place foot in stirrup and step down firmly; pull straight up.
STEP 3: Repeat every 6 to 12-inches or more often in highly compacted areas.
STEP 4: Each new plug ejects the previous one; do not rake up.
STEP 5: Clean out ejector tubes after final use or if tube becomes clogged.
Turf can be aerated any time the ground is not frozen, but should NOT be done when temperatures are extremely hot and dry.