Garden Insect Spray (Spinosad)
Spinosad, the active ingredient in Monterey Garden Insect Spray, is a relatively new insect killer that was discovered from soil in an abandoned rum distillery in 1982. Produced by fermentation, Spinosad can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables and fruit trees to control caterpillars, thrips, leafminers, borers, fruit flies and more!
Works fast! After ingesting Spinosad, insect pests die within 1 to 2 days. Will NOT persist in the environment and is classified as an organic substance by the USDA National Organic Program (NOP). OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Organic active ingredient, produced by fermentation
• New chemistry for insect control
• B.t. replacement, more effective pest control
• Can be used on vegetable & fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf
• Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips and more!
Available in pint (16 oz) and quart (32 oz) sizes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 4 Tbsp. per gallon of water and apply uniformly to both upper and lower surfaces of plant foliage. In vegetable gardens, do NOT use more than 3.0 gallons of spray for 1,000 square feet.