Plant, grow, repeat. The Complete Guide to Saving Seeds: 322 Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, Flowers Trees, and Shrubs provides gardeners of any experience level with the information they need to preserve genetic diversity, cut costs and duplicate last year’s delectable harvest. The whole process, from plant biology to storage and propagation, is explained in this well-written and organized book. Paperback, 320 pages.
Inside the cover:
• How to gather, prepare and plant seeds
• Another step toward food independence
• Preserve plants that grow best in your own backyard
• Ensure a safe and varied seed selection
• A great cost saving measure
Authors Robert Gough and Cheryl Moore-Gough, a husband and wife team, have written five books together and have been gardening for more than 30 years. Both are professors in plant sciences at Montana State University located here in Bozeman, Montana.