Sierra Natural Science SNS 209 is a concentrated all natural systemic pest control used to protect plants against spider mites, fungus gnats, scale, thrips and whiteflies. Made from a select blend of 100% pure botanical extracts that are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe).
• Provides a barrier for plants to protect them against damaging insects
• Made of 100% pure botanical extracts
• Ideal for use on a wide variety of crops, even trees!
• Will NOT harm delicate new growth, clones or cuttings
• Completely biodegradable and non-toxic
Available in 16 oz (makes 60 gallons) and 128 oz sizes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add 1/4 oz (1/2 Tbsp) per gallon of water every time you water or fertilize for 1-2 weeks. Follow up with applications every 14-28 days, as needed. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to harvest and allow the rosemary to flush out naturally.
Rosemary Extract ….. 10.0%
Rosemary Oil ….. 0.23%
Quillaja Saponaria ….. 1.5%
Humic Acid ….. 0.10%
Inert Ingredients ….. 88.17%
This product takes 1-2 weeks to start working and will continue to work for up to 3 weeks. Over usage may cause leaf curling — it’s also a waste of product and money.