Out of stock
Ready to use formula! Tree Tanglefoot Insect Barrier is a non-drying, super-sticky paste that makes it impossible for crawling pests to climb trees to feed, mate or deposit eggs. Provides the perfect solution to protecting your valuable trees and reducing future pest populations. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Ready to use formula is pesticide free!
• Protects your valuable trees, vines and shrubs
• Use for gypsy moths, cankerworms, weevils, ants, caterpillars and more!
• OMRI rated and certified for organic gardening
• Remains tacky through repeated wetting and drying cycles
Available size: 4.5 lb pail
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Fasten a 3 to 4 inch wide band of waterproof paper or tape around trunk of tree. Make certain that all crevices beneath the band are blocked. Apply non-drying paste with a putty knife or disposable paddle over the wrapping material. Clean tools with mineral spirits or baby oil. Do not reuse empty container.
Banding material eliminates staining of the bark and offers quick, complete removal of the sticky material at the end of each growing season.